Delivery and Returns Information
General Delivery Information
All dates quoted for delivery are estimated delivery dates only and may be subject to change and we can accept no liability for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) for delivery at any time other than the estimated date for delivery. All orders received and accepted will, subject to availability, be despatched within the following 7 working days unless you are otherwise notified.
PAYMENT AND TAXES
We accept online payment in a secure environment by credit card. We currently accept Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Switch. All transactions are shown in pounds sterling (£). All prices quoted on this website are accurate at the time of publication and are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and where appropriate are inclusive of UK sales tax (VAT) at the current rate.
Stock permitting, all orders are usually despatched within 72 hours of being accepted, to arrive with UK customers within seven working days. In the event that an item is temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and despatch it as soon as it arrives.
OUR DELIVERY CHARGES
£1.50 per order – 1st class delivery
Please allow 7 working days for your delivery. We currently use Royal Mail as our carrier within the United Kingdom. However, we are constantly keeping abreast of the best possible prices and these are subject to change.
If, for any reason, you are not happy with your purchases you can return them to us for a refund or exchange providing they are unused and in re-saleable condition. If you wish to return any items purchased online at www.candlesbysimplyflowers.co.uk , please follow the steps below:
- The item(s) must be returned within 14 days of invoice date
- Returns received outside of the timeframe will be considered for a credit note only and will not be eligible for a refund.
- Delivery and gift box charges are not eligible for refund.
- All items must be returned in unused and saleable condition with original tags attached.
- You are entitled to a refund within 30 days of returning your item. Any comments regarding the reason for return are greatly appreciated.
- The customer is responsible for the postage costs incurred when returning items.
- Please obtain a proof of postage from your post office by using Royal Mail Registered Post or similar so that we can complete your request in the event of items being lost in transit. We cannot be held responsible for loss of items.
- Any item purchased via telephone, mail order or internet must be returned directly to: SIMPLY FLOWERS,3A COMMERCIAL STREET, BRIGHOUSE, HD6 1AF
Return of Faulty, Incorrect or Sub-standard Products If the products you return are faulty, incorrect or damaged in transit, we will refund you the cost of the return postage, as well as the goods and your original postage and packing charge. Please return the item(s) following the steps above.
Sale goods purchased within at external retail events are not eligible for a refund.
Cancellation of an order prior to dispatch Under the Consumer Protection (distance selling) Regulations 2000 – You have a statutory right (exercisable up to and including the seventh working day after the day of delivery), to cancel your order for any reason and receive a full refund. If you have recently placed an order with us and wish to cancel it, please email us quoting your order reference no, the date the order was placed, your name and postcode. You will receive written confirmation of the cancellation of your order within 24 hours, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays when you will receive confirmation on the following working day. When returning items you are strongly recommended to obtain proof of posting. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
Please do not hesistate to call us on 01484 400664 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further queries and we will be delighted to help.